E-RAD BLU SERIES: ACCURACY AND REPEATABILITY
Choose From These Precision-Driven E-RAD BLU Tools
This newest addition to the E-RAD BLU line delivers the highest accuracy available anywhere, adding features such as operator identification and password protection. Five models deliver torque ranging from 100 to 11,000 ft/lbs (135-15,000 Nm), with speeds ranging from 5 to 15 RPM.
With this tool, you can:
- View torque via a digital display using the included transducer
- Employ password protection to limit tool use to qualified workers
- Track operator identification data to be able to trace every torque sequence performed
- See immediate pass/fail notification to ensure accurate torque
Achieve high levels of accuracy in handling your electronic bolting needs with the E-RAD BLU Series of torque wrenches. Eight models deliver precisely applied torque ranging from 100 to 11,000 ft/lbs (135-15,000 Nm), with speeds ranging from 4 to 20 RPM.
Use these tools to:
- Manage high-torque assembly applications with high accuracy
- Pair with the RAD Smart Socket™ (sold separately) for field and transducer verification and calibration on different types of joints
- Reduce bolting time by up to 300%
- Minimize operator injury, thanks to the ergonomic design
E-RAD BLU Touch Control Case
Stay in complete control of your work with this smart control case that lets you set torque and angle in single-digit increments. A clearly visible touchscreen provides the data you need in the field, all with a low noise level of only 75 db.
Use the Touch Control Case to:
- Handle field calibrations of torque and angle on the fly
- Track operator identification data
- Employ password protection for multiple users at the same time
- Pair with the RAD Smart Socket™ for Bluetooth-compatible calibration on different joint types
- Track maintenance demands and life cycle measurements
When you work with the E-RAD BLU electronic torque wrenches, you hold dependability and reliability in your hands.
- Data collection and logging features that make sure all tools are working correctly
- Works with RAD Smart Socket™ for calibration on different types of joints
- Bluetooth compatible
- Torque values from 100 to 11,000 ft/lbs
- One controller that works with many models of wrenches
- Handles angle measurement for accurate tension checks during bolt tightening
- Includes a durable carrying case
- Military-grade cables and connectors
E-RAD BLU Series
The E-RAD BLU uses a fatigue reducing pistol-grip handle to ensure the tool can be used comfortably all day long.
The E-RAD BLU has all the features to get your job done – angle operation, data collection, and the ability to integrate with process control software.
Using RAD’s patented gearbox design and state of the art electronics, the E-RAD BLU is the most reliable tool on the market and is designed to work hard in any environment.