Electronic Torque Wrench Tool Features:
- Built-in transducer
- Highly advanced data logging and tool management features
- Password protection on three user levels: basic, intermediate, and advanced
- Operator identification ensures traceability of each torque sequence performed
- Capable of torque and angle bolting sequence
- LED indicator lights (pass/fail) allowing for maximum accuracy
- Controlled bolting repeatability of +/- 2% accuracy of transducer +/- 1%
- Extremely low noise level at only 75dB
Torque Range: 100-11000 ft/lbs (135-15000 Nm)
Electronic Torque Wrench with Built-in Transducer for Increased Accuracy
Introducing the newest addition to RAD’s E-RAD BLU line – the E-RAD BLU-S. This electronic torque wrench is equipped with a transducer for unparalleled accuracy and operator identification for traceability. Plus, it has pass/fail indicators on both sides and password protection for controlled and accurate torquing.
Torque Ranges: 100 – 11,000 ft/lbs (135 – 15,000 Nm)
- Data collection capability
- LED indicator lights (pass/fail)
- Push-button select torque
- Lightweight and ergonomic pistol grip
- Precision tool, +/- 3% accuracy
E-RAD BLU & Smart Socket™
This series is Bluetooth compatible, which can be used in conjunction with a RAD Smart Socket™ for field and transducer verification (available for purchase separately). This allows the E-RAD to be specifically calibrated on different joint types, as the E-RAD will follow the smart socket reading.
E-RAD BLU Touch Control Case
Our tools come with a Touch Control Case that lets you set torque and angle in single-digit increments. A clearly visible touchscreen provides the data you need in the field, all with a low noise level of only 75 db.
E-RAD BLU-S MODEL CHART
Select Your Preferred Unit of Measurement for the Model Chart
|Tool Model||Torque Range||RPM|
E-RAD BLU 950
E-RAD BLU 700-S
E-RAD BLU 3400 COMP
E-RAD BLU 2500-S COMP
E-RAD BLU 4000
E-RAD BLU 3000-S
E-RAD BLU 8000
E-RAD BLU 6000-S
E-RAD BLU 10K
E-RAD BLU 7500-S
*E-RAD BLU 15K
*E-RAD BLU 11K-S
The E-RAD BLU-S tool line impresses with its ergonomic design, now with added torque transducer capabilities for increased accuracy without the need for heavy or cumbersome equipment.
With the transducer in the nose of the gearbox, the E-RAD BLU-S monitors torque output in real-time to ensure the job is done accurately and efficiently from the start.
The internal transducer of the E-RAD BLU-S torque wrench guarantees trustworthy torque measurements, so you can confidently complete any task.
HOW TO USE: E-RAD BLU-S